meh

101

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Musings

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and perhaps you’re invited to a party or plan to watch the big game from the comfort of your living room.  Maybe you aren’t interested at all in the game but just want to see the commercials and the half-time entertainment?  Or, is it possible that you are dreading the event and wondering how you will endure 4+ hours of football madness?
May I suggest that you grab some yarn and needles and knit some socks tomorrow?  Yes, it will pass the time and certainly spark some conversation.  If toe socks are not your thing, then give the basic crew sock pattern that I posted today a try.  Why knit socks?  One pair can be made from a single skein of yarn, they can be adjusted to fit any foot, male or female, and you will be so pleased with yourself that I bet you’ll knit another one!  Socks are the only thing that I have actually knitted for myself.  Hand-knit socks are so soft and comfortable and your feet deserve it!

As for me….  I will NOT be knitting during the Super Bowl game because my team is actually playing this year.   GO NINERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment